SiRailScan by Leica Geosystems: Intelligent Rail 3D Processing
SiRailScan by Leica Geosystems enables a complete extraction of the as-built railway network with engineering accuracy. By analysing the as-built infrastructure of the rail network, increased safety through train control and cost effective engineering is achieved. With best-in-class batch processing and network extraction, SiRailScan by Leica Geosystems is ideal for monitoring and maintenance ofprivate or public rail networks.
- Import of scan data format from all scanning systems, and LAS/ASCII/PTS/DXF files
- Import of Control points as geometrical objects
- Creating of sections planes / single cross / longitudinal section profiles
- Create /modify of geometry objects from the point cloud
- 3D measurement in the point cloud including to the rail center line
- Export of Tif, DXF, export of the geometry objects as DXF file, ascii file, Export in 3DS and DGN format and user customized formats
- Batch dynamic collision detection and analysis based on the as-built axis or designed track
- Batch process for the creation of section profiles along the centerline followed by vectorization and export into DXF format
- Batch extraction of the as-built rail geometry with accurance and reliability values (left/right rail and center line)
- Batch processes for detection, vectorisation and export of the catenary wires
- Comparison between designed and as-built followed by export in a predefined format (ASCII, DXF, DGN, PDF or any other user defined format)
- Measurement of the minimal, horizontal, vertical and radial distances between predefined clearance gauge profile and the tunnel structure
- Coversion of the tunnel body into a 2D and comparison between designed and as-built
- DTM calculations for volume monitoring and detection of the ballast assessments.
- Export the sleepers along the as-built rail geometry as separate point cloud
- Export of the deviations of the sleepers surface form the best fitting plane
- Creating of ortho images and ortho view images of the point cloud
- Correction and recovery of already synchronized point clouds with defined preconditions.
- Epoch wise deformation analyses of structural objects (tunnels, bridges) measured with kinematic or static laser scanning system
- Crack detection algorithm with simultaneously calculation of cracks length and width